Rotating Services, LLC originated in 1999 in response to the need for turbine repair and maintenance on oil fields of the North Slope of Alaska. Over time we have established rigid inspection criteria that complement our Standard Operating Procedures and ensure customer satisfaction with safety, integrity, quality, and efficiency. Overtime, we have developed services in field maintenance, overhaul and refurbishment services and sales on industrial equipment and parts; including turbine power plants, pumps, generators, and compressors. We are also able to offer laser alignments, vibration equipment, predictive maintenance contracts, installation & commissioning. We specialize in emergency repair and service, and employee leasing for your in-house projects.
In 2008 Industrial Hoists, LLC was created to complement the services established in Rotating Services, LLC. Industrial Hoists provides new sales and service, field maintenance, installation, overhaul and refurbishment services and sales on industrial lifting equipment and parts; including hoists, gantries, motors, VRD drives, tuggers, lift scales, overhead cranes, stationary cranes and auto lifts.
Is safety one of your aptitudes? Can you think through problems? Can you pass a drug test? Can you work independently? To ensure customer satisfaction with safety, integrity, quality, and efficiency, these are traits our team members posses.
Since 1999 Rotating Services has grown into sales, installation, and maintenance on small rotating equipment. The company does maintenance and sales on Department of Defense, State of Alaska, and Oil-Gas Process Facilities. The majority of our work is performed on air compressors, pumps, hoists, and winches. Our team excels in emergency repair and service.
In 2008, Industrial Hoists was created to complement the services established in this employer. Industrial Hoists provides new sales and service, field maintenance, installation, overhaul and refurbishment services and sales on industrial lifting equipment and parts; including hoists, gantries, motors, VRD drives, tuggers, lift scales, overhead cranes, stationary cranes and auto lifts.
Recommended Technical and Educational Qualifications
- 2 years of education in trade school, preferably Mechanical. Motivated Engineers are also urged to apply
- Competent Industrial Mechanic to include; knowledge of precision measuring, torqueing procedures, and knowledge of maintenance programs and troubleshooting
- Knowledge in blue prints, tools, equipment, materials, methods, and standard practices for Industrial facility support. This Job will entail following Manufacturer/Government specifications and regulations to ensure mechanical and electrical equipment is safe and built to code.
- An Understanding of mechanical system design in Pneumatics, Hydraulics and Fluids.
- Accurately identify and assess customer needs.
- Ability to own a project and execute from start to finish. Sales and Procurement, Customer Relations, Quality Service
- Bring forth a personally accountable attitude in all work and home related activities. (Recommended Read – QBQ by John Miller.)
- Eager to promote and expand on all Company Visions, Missions and Values.
- Focused on organization, quality, and production while at work.
- Integrity to recognize the importance of quality inspections and customer relations.
- Shifting ways of communication between the different business departments and customers.
- Must be able to travel in a moment’s notice for short term/breakdown situations.
- Perform in a business culture of safety, quality and integrity, as well as a focus on profits.